Godcopp

Back in the Saddle

Well Pirates, I have downloaded BOINC and fired it back up. Of all the projects available, Rosetta@Home has the most meaning for me. If I'm going to burn the watts, I like it to be for something tangibly good. Rosetta has recently contributed to the search for a COVID vaccine, which is really exciting. So Pirates, dust off those machines, download BOINC and fire up Rosetta. Let's see if we can regain some of that old glory! (We currently sit at 183rd)

On 6/18/2020 at 2:37 PM, Godcopp said:

Well Pirates, I have downloaded BOINC and fired it back up. Of all the projects available, Rosetta@Home has the most meaning for me. If I'm going to burn the watts, I like it to be for something tangibly good. Rosetta has recently contributed to the search for a COVID vaccine, which is really exciting. So Pirates, dust off those machines, download BOINC and fire up Rosetta. Let's see if we can regain some of that old glory! (We currently sit at 183rd)

I shall join you! If I can remember my boinc login... 🤔